The TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro launched in July of 2020, joining a highly competitive mid-range market. This device offers amazing quad rear cameras, with a number of reviewers scoring it high on their cards.
However, certain users noticed a number of errors with Google Play, making this device unable to download certain apps through Play Store. In this piece, we will take a look at some of these common Google Play Errors with the Pouvoir 4 Pro and how to fix them.
- Google Play Store Error 403: One of the common Google Play errors, this occurs when you attempt to download an app that may be prohibited. Sometimes, this message appears when your internet connection is weak, in which case, you can try using a Wi-Fi network (if you have one available). Error 403 normally pops up when you are attempting to download applications on a device with different Google Play accounts. To fix this, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Select Connections and click More Networks.
- Select Mobile Network, then choose Access Point Name (APN).
- Look for the Clear Proxy option or Reset to Default.
- For newer devices, you may see Reset All Network Settings option.
If these steps do not work, you can also follow these steps:
- Create a new Gmail Account.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Then enter menu of Google Play and select Accounts.
- Then select an alternative Gmail account.
After following these steps, you can try downloading the apps again.
- Google Play Store Error 492: This bug blocks the installation of apps due to issues with the Dalvik cache. It can also occur if Google is trying to modify the store when attempting your download. To fix this, try out these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Open Application Manager and click All Tab.
- Look for the Google Play app.
- Select storage and click on clear cache.
- Google Play Store Error 498: The error 498, which is one of the more common Google Play errors normally appears when the device’s memory is full. To solve this, try freeing up some memory on your phone’s storage. This will help your device operate faster and ensure you have more space to download the app you want. You can check here for tips that can help you free up more memory on your Pouvoir 4 Pro.
These are some of the more common challenges users of the Pouvoir 4 Pro face when trying to download apps through Play Store. The tips above can help you take care of some of these common Google Play errors, however, if none of these tips are helpful, you can try restarting your device, then attempt to download the desired app again and see if you get any error messages from Play Store.
You are reading Mobility Arena, the essential guide for mobile phone users around the world. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news and resources. To be notified of the most important articles and the best smartphone deals, join our WhatsApp Group and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Don’t know where to start? Check out our reviews.
We love to hear from you – your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena’s active community by sharing a comment below.
This post was written by Alfa Baye and was first posted to Mobility Areana