How To Fix Disney Plus Unable To Login Issues (5 Methods)
Disney Plus is one of the biggest streaming platforms that made its entry into the streaming market in 2019. This OTT platform has web shows and movies from some of the biggest brands, including Pixar, Lucasfilm, Marvel, Disney, and others. When trying to stream content on Disney Plus, many users have reported facing issues logging into the platform. There have been frequent cases of users reporting Disney Plus login issues.
Users stated that the login button is greyed out on the platform, and they cannot click on it and cannot log in to their account. Many users have faced Disney Plus login issues, and if you are also facing it, you are at the right place.
Fix Disney Plus Login Button not Working
In this article, we will be discussing how you can fix Disney Plus sign in issues that you may encounter on the platform.
Try Clearing The Cache Of Disney+ App
The very first thing that you can try is clearing the cache of the app. This issue can most probably be caused if you haven’t cleared the app’s cache for a very long time. Cached data can get corrupted if not cleared for too long. You can try clearing the app’s cache and then check if you face this error or not.
To clear the cache of the app on Android devices, follow the steps given below-
- Tap and hold the Disney Plus app, and then tap on app info.
- Here you will find the clear cache option. If you don’t find the clear cache option, click on the storage option on the same screen. Here you will see two options- clear data and clear cache.
- Click on the clear cache option, and confirm it. This will clear the cache of the app.
If you are using an iOS device like iPhone or iPad, there will be no option to clear the cache, so you will have to uninstall the app.
If you are using the browser to stream content on Disney Plus, you may try clearing the browser’s cache.
- Open your browser, and click on the menu icon (generally three ellipses or hamburger icons).
- Here click on the history option.
- Here you will see an option called clear browsing data. If the clear browsing data option is not available, click on advanced options/ advanced history options. Here click on clear browsing data.
- Now on the clear browsing data window, you will see two options- cached and site data and cached images and files. Select both options and click on clear data.
- This will clear the cache data of your browser.
After you have cleared the cache of the app or the browser, the Disney Plus login issues will be solved.
Update The Disney+ App
If you are using an outdated app, then you may also face this issue. Often, outdated apps may cause glitches like the login button greyed out, which may cause login issues. This issue may also be caused because of random bugs that may be fixed with patches and bug fixes released with the update.
If you are facing Disney Plus login issues, then you may try updating your app. If you use a browser to stream the content on this OTT platform, you may try updating the browser.
After doing so, try logging into Disney Plus again, and you will not face the problem. However, if you still face the same problem, you should move ahead to the next step.
Try Using Incognito Mode
If you are using a browser to stream control, then you may try switching to incognito mode and then check if you still face the issue or not. Every browser comes with incognito mode or private mode. If you are on this model, your history will not be tracked and recorded in the browser.
If you are facing this issue specifically with the browser, you may try using the private mode or incognito mode to stream the content on Disney Plus. Many users have stated that this fixes the issue for them.
Disable Your VPN
Many people use VPN services to bypass all the geo-restrictions set by this OTT platform. However, sometimes these VPN services may also be the cause of the issue you are facing.
Disney Plus may block you and prevent you from entering the platform if you are using a VPN service to enter the platform.
You may try disabling the VPN service or try disconnecting from it and then check if you still get the error or not. This should most probably fix the Disney Plus login issues that you encountered.
Login Form The Sign Up Page
This is probably a temporary glitch and can be solved if you try to log in through the sign-up page.
- Open your browser and head to the Disney Plus Account website.
- Click on the sign-up button on the official website of Disney Plus.
- This will take you to the sign-up page of Disney Plus. Here you will find the login button using which you can log in to Disney Plus.
Reinstall The Disney Plus Application
If any of the above solutions didn’t fix the issue for you, you should try reinstalling the application. Uninstall the Disney Plus application and then reinstall it on your device. Try logging in again on the platform, and you will be able to use it without any issues.
If you are using a browser to log in to the platform, you may try switching to a different browser or reinstalling the current browser you are using.
ALSO READ: How to Get Hotstar Premuim for Free in 2021
If you face Disney Plus login issues, you may try following the troubleshooting methods mentioned in this article. We have discussed some fixes for login issues with Disney Plus. These fixes will help solve the issues that you are facing.
This post was written by Anurag Jain and was first posted to iTech Hacks