This solutions also cover the following 4 issues:
- How to copy and paste on websites that don’t allow it chrome
- How to copy and paste when it won’t let you
- How to copy text from web page that cannot be copied
- How to copy text from a website that won’t let you
Not many browsers out there can brag about their excellent flexibility like Opera. There are more than 1,000 ways to customize Opera with the add-ons catalog at your discretion.
And about your copy-paste problem, in Opera, you can set your own key combinations for almost any browser action so you don’t need to rely on the precision of your mouse. That also means fast action!
With Opera you can customize your keyboard shortcut as you please so you won’t have any more copy-paste issues.
What can I do if copy-paste doesn’t work in browsers?
- Go to Settings and on the bottom click on Advanced.
- Then Privacy and security.
- You can achieve the same result by typing the following line in the address bar:
- Type the following line in the address bar and confirm if any message appears:
- Then you will see a list of Firefox preferences.
- In the search box at the top of the page type:
- Then double-click it to change its value from true to false.
- Go to Settings, then select Websites from the left side-panel.
- Launch Group Policy Editor, then go to User Configuration.
- Go to Administrative Templates, then Windows Components.
- Lastly, go to Microsoft Edge.
- Click OK.
2. Copy from the source code
- Press Ctrl + U on the desired page and you should see its code.
- Use Ctrl + F to navigate and find exactly what you need.
Note: Besides all the text you’ll see a lot of code, links to images, and other things, but it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to copy them for further use without jumping through few hoops.
This post was written by Vlad Turiceanu and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.