- Wear OS is compatible with iPhone and Android Phones
- Good battery life
- Heart Rate and Activity Tracking using Google Fit
- Thousands of watch faces personalizing your look
The Fossil Gen 5 manages to banish the issues of poor performance and battery life of Wear OS to the past, thanks to the 1GB of RAM and newer Snapdragon Wear 3100 processor.
The watch has custom power modes that allow you to change how much your battery lasts depends on the situation. In addition, the Wear OS has all the useful Google apps, such as Google Maps or Google Pay.
- Battery life lasts up to seven days, or up to five hours using GPS
- 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium
- Heart rate sensor
- Sleep tracking
The Fitbit Charge 4 is a fitness-oriented smartwatch that will help you during your exercise. It has integrated GPS for course tracking, Spotify support, more sleep tools, and a motivating new metric called Active Zone Minutes.
The watch has a really slim design and it fits comfortably on your wrist. It also comes with different watch faces and apps for customization.
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Blood oxygen sensor
- ECG sensor and app
- Bright always-on screen
- Water-resistant up to 50m
- Only works with an iPhone
If you are an iPhone user, you should consider the Apple Watch Series 6, which has full integration with IOS. The watch features a great number of apps, both from apple and 3rd party.
The watch is comfortable to wear and it has a minimalist design, with a large range of strap options and new styles including the Solo Loop and Solo Braided Loop.
These smartwatches are the top of the line, most feature-rich, and high-quality products. They are all great choices if you want a watch that has an always-on display.
FAQ: Learn more about smartwatches with always on display
- Which smartwatch has an always-on display?
We compiled a useful list of the best smartwatches with this function, and you can read all the details by exploring this guide.
- Which smartwatch has the best heart monitor?
To ensure you’re successfully tracking your heart rate around the clock, check out our health and fitness smartwatch guide.
- Can smartwatches be used by the visually-impaired?
Yes, fortunately, you can invest in a braille smartwatch that will always keep you informed about the time.
This post was written by Vladimir Popescu and was first posted to WindowsReport