This provider also offers 2048-bit AES-256 encryption to keep your data safe and away from prying eyes.
Military-grade encryption is extremely difficult, if not downright impossible to crack, and PrivateVPN integrates it successfully.
This VPN is torrenting-friendly, meaning that you can safely use torrenting clients on PrivateVPN’s servers without fear of getting your account terminated.
If you can’t manage to install the product on your device of choice, PrivateVPN offers remote setup help.
However, that doesn’t mean the deployment part is complicated. It’s actually not.
The server count might be a bit offputting, considering that PrivateVPN only offers 150 servers in 60 different countries.
However, the servers are fast and can unblock Netflix US (and other similar services).
Last, but not least, you can connect up to 6 devices on the same PrivateVPN subscription plan.
PrivateVPN’s main features
- Zero-logging policy that keeps your data away from prying eyes
- 2048-bit AES-256 encryption to secure your data even more
- No limits or throttles on speed, bandwidth, or server switches
- Includes popular protocols such as OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, IPSec, and IKEv2
- Comes with HTTP and SOCKS5 proxy support
- Allows you to use torrenting clients on the VPN servers
- Can unblock popular streaming services such as Netflix
- Has servers in 60 different locations
- Includes port forwarding support (has at least one open port you can connect to)
To wrap it up, if you’re looking for a great VPN service that will treat your privacy and security with the utmost respect, PrivateVPN might be what you’re looking for.
It might not have the largest network of servers, but the zero-logging policy, military-grade encryption and bargain price can surely make up for that.
This post was written by Vlad Constantinescu and was first posted to WindowsReport