- Premium and costs effective 12 pairs of banana plugs
- Compatible with bare wires, spades, and other banana plugs
- Easy to installation using the included guide
- The plugs stick out and require extra space
If you are looking for corrosion-resistant banana plugs, then the Mediabridge offers some high-quality plugs for high-end speaker systems like Naim.
Mediabridge includes 12 pairs of banana plugs. It is compatible with bare wire, spades, and other banana plugs. You can connect 8-18 AWG speaker wires.
For durability, it comes with 24K gold plated connectors offering less distortion and better signals.
- Accepts wire size up to 4mm
- Double screw design for hassle-free installation but as effective as soldered connectors
- 2K gold plated connectors for crystal clear signal
- The screw can take up space when used with a larger wire
Sewell Silverback offers crystal clear signal and improves performance. It is a good quality banana plug for Naim speakers and comes with 24K gold plated connectors for noise-free performance.
The double screw design is claimed to be as effective as soldering without the hassle of the traditional connector.
If you are looking to terminate the Naim speaker wires, using the banana plug is the right way to do it. It helps you to reduce clutter and gives your audio system a cleaner look.
FAQ: Learn more about speaker plugs
- What are the best speaker connectors?
There are many good speaker connectors out there that you can choose from.
- Are banana plugs better than bare wire?
Banana plugs are great, as they provide high-speed signal transfer but also delivers reliable performance.
- Are banana plugs all the same size?
Usually, they are available in two sizes: standard and miniature.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in November 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.
This post was written by Tashreef Shareef and was first posted to WindowsReport