One of the leading developers of CAD software is Autodesk, and their spearhead program is the Autodesk AutoCAD.
This, along with all of their other programs bring pretty much everything you could ever need in term of tools.
It doesn’t matter whether you want to draw a simple 2D rough sketch or make the blueprints of the next Grand Opera, Autodesk surely has a program that will help you achieve it.
What are the best Autodesk products?
Even if your budget is limited, feel free to take advantage of some awesome offers and purchase these computer-aided design software tools for a very nice price tag:
- Autodesk architecture products
- AutoCAD – CAD software to design anything you have in mind, with time-saving toolsets, web, and mobile apps ($1,690 /year; free trial)
- AutoCAD LT – precision 2D drafting and documentation software includes AutoCAD web and mobile apps ($420 /year; free trial)
- Dynamo Studio – take it as your chance to extend the power of BIM with computational design software ($325 /year; free trial)
- Recap Pro – reality capture software connecting the physical world to the digital ($325 /year; free trial)
- Revit – multidisciplinary BIM software for higher-quality, coordinated designs ($2,425 /year; free trial)
- Autodesk design & manufacturing products
- Inventor – professional-grade 3D CAD software for product design and engineering ($2,085 /year; free trial)
- Maya – 3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software ($1,620 /year; free trial)
- Product Design & Manufacturing Collection – the ideal choice to accelerate your product design and manufacturing processes ($2,720 /year)
- Autodesk media & entertainment products
- Character Generator – 3D character creator software ($50 /year)
- 3ds Max – 3D modeling and rendering software for design visualization, games, and animation ($1,620 /year; free trial)
- Mudbox – 3D digital painting and sculpting software ($85 /year; free trial)
Moreover, for a limited time, you have the amazing chance to get 5 subscriptions for the price of 4. Saving 20% on each subscription sounds like music to your ears.
From all current Autodesk promotions, find the one that suits your needs right away!
Have you decided which of these Autodesk offers is perfect for you? Let us know your pick in the comments area below.
FAQ: Learn more about Autodesk
- Why is Autodesk so expensive?
Autodesk isn’t the cheapest option for good reason. You have the chance to enjoy only high-end software products and services for architecture, engineering, construction, and not only.
- What is the best Autodesk product?
It’s difficult to narrow down the list to one Autodesk product. However, AutoCAD truly is a popular choice for a variety of industries and professionals.
- How much does AutoCAD LT cost?
To find a precise answer, check out this list including the best Autodesk deals.
This post was written by Radu Tyrsina and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.