What do I do if my skins are gone in Fortnite?
1. Contact Epic Games Support
- Go to the Epic Store site.
- Sign in to your Epic Account.
- Go to Help.
- Click on the Fortnite icon.
- Click on Contact Us.
- Write your information and click Submit.
In case your Fortnite skins are missing from the Locker, the best solution would be to contact Epic Game support and let them know about this problem.
2. Upgrade to a full Epic Games account
- Go to the Epic Games website and make sure you are signed out.
- Click on Sign In.
- Choose the platform you want to connect with.
- After you signed in successfully you will be returned to the Epic Games website.
- Complete all the required fields and click on Create Account.
3. Link your account to Epic Games
- Go to the Epic Games website.
- Sign In with your Epic Games account.
- Hover to your display name on the top right corner and click Account.
- Click on Connected Accounts.
- Click on the account you wish to connect.
- Click on Link your account.
- Sign in with your console account on the window that will pop up and hit Confirm.
- Click Continue.
After linking your accounts, be sure to check if Fortnite skins are missing from the Locker.
These are three easy solutions that will get all your Fortnite progression back.
Your accounts most likely got mixed up and you need to make sure you connect the right ones to the Epic store to restore everything and continue playing.
If you wish to tell us anything about Epic Store or Fortnite do not hesitate to do it in the comment section below.
This post was written by Vladimir Popescu and was first posted to WindowsReport