The Flames of the Nether expansion for Minecraft Dungeons is incredible in many ways but did introduce a new set of bugs for Mojang Studios to address. The most annoying of these issues was arguably the random disconnects that sessions hosts could experience after about 20 to 30 minutes of playtime on Xbox. Today, Mojang Studios is fixing this and much more with the Minecraft Dungeons 184.108.40.206 patch update.
Rolling out now to all Minecraft Dungeons players, no matter where you play Minecraft Dungeons or which version of Minecraft Dungeons you own, the 220.127.116.11 patch update includes lots of fixes for performance, gameplay, UI, and more. This is definitely an update you’ll want to install as soon as possible.
Minecraft Dungeons has absolutely established its place as one of the Best Games for Xbox Game Pass, with great combat, polished co-op features, and rewarding gameplay. Stay on top of your Minecraft Dungeons game with one of the Best Controllers for Xbox Series X|S.
One thing to bear in mind about the latest Minecraft Dungeons patch update is that version numbers actually differ between platforms:
- PC: 18.104.22.168
- Xbox: 22.214.171.124
- PlayStation: 126.96.36.199
- Switch: 188.8.131.52
The full changelog for the Minecraft Dungeons 184.108.40.206 patch update includes:
Performance & stability
- Fixed the host’s connection being lost after a 20-30 minute session when playing on Xbox
- Fixed several crashes across all platforms that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed several crashes when transitioning from a mission to the Camp when other players are still loading into the mission
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Nintendo Switch when loading into an Ancient Hunt
- Fixed the unlock location for Arch Haven not always appearing on Pumpkin Pastures
- Fixed gear dropping in inaccessible locations during Ancient Hunts
- Equipping armor with the Life Boost enchantment during the “Last Chance” screen no longer boosts health more than it should
- Fixed multiple Ancient Mobs spawning during Ancient Hunts
- Fixed several invisible collisions that were present in various missions
- Fixed some mobs not dropping souls, even when the player has Soul Gathering
- Fixed mission progress being blocked due to mismatched tiles on Warped Forest, Redstone Mines, and Creeper Woods
- Fixed environmental fire not dealing damage to players
- Fixed players getting stuck inside the sub-dungeon’s entrance on Crimson Forest
- Gold is always granted as a reward after completing Ancient Hunts, even if inventory is full
- Mobs killed by pets or mobs under the influence of the Love Medallion artifact now count towards merchant unlock progress
- Hoglins no longer appear in Daily Trials when 100% of melee mobs are replaced with another mob
- Both the host and the clients now see the bridge open properly in Gold Rooms
- Fixed sound looping for the Broken Sawblade
- The intended ambient music and sound effects now play when entering Gold Rooms
- Magma Cubes can now be stunned
- Fixed placeholder textures being displayed on trees after graphics settings are changed
- Fixed the menu becoming unresponsive after the ‘Session is full’ prompt was dismissed
- Fixed several issues with text-to-speech in menus
- Fixed text overlapping buttons on Ancient Hunt menus for several languages
- Fixed missing text about the Night and spawning mobs when a player is downed during online multiplayer
- Fixed incorrect button colors for the prompt that appears when canceling an Ancient Hunt
- Corrected the description of the Cool Down enchantment
- The proper name of Artifact Synergy now appears on the HUD
- Fixed the Korean translation of “Salvage”
- Fixed the Piglin merchant description to clarify that the restock price resets after completing an Ancient Hunt
- On the mission select screen, Creeper Woods no longer shows an undiscovered secret after Creepy Crypt is unlocked
- Non-host players now see the Wither damage properly on the HUD
- Llamamob is now properly named Llama
- Clarified the text on the Ancient Hunt screen to state that each spent Enchantment Point will reduce your Hero Level by one
- Fixed missing power level graphic after purchasing an item from a merchant
- Graphical issues can occur on the HUD when playing Cacti Canyon
The next era of Dungeons
Minecraft Dungeons: Season Pass
Explore new worlds in Minecraft Dungeons.
It’s been a busy first year for Minecraft Dungeons, and now the ARPG dungeon-crawling Minecraft spin-off is looking ahead towards its future, with four new expansions planned. The first two, Howling Peaks and Flames of the Nether, are available right now, but players can also grab the new Season Pass to gain immediate access to all four expansions as soon as they launch.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This post was written by Zachary Boddy and was first posted to WindowsCentral
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.