Magix PhotoStory Deluxe is a professional slideshow software, and it’s easily one of the most advanced tools on our list. The application allows you to create HD presentations, and it has various advanced features.
Let’s quickly look at its key features:
- Ability to edit photos, videos, and music, all from a single application
- Support for various effects that will make your images pop
- Photo collage feature
- Up to 1500 effects, decorative elements, music, and sounds
- Camera tracking and zooming
- About 250 different transitions
- Built-in DVD and Blu-ray burning feature
- Support for 4K resolution and 3D
- Ability to share presentations quickly on YouTube, Facebook, and Flickr
Those are 5 of the best presentation applications for Windows 10 to help you showcase your photographs.
You can set up photo slideshows with a variety of transition effects, backgrounds and themes, animations, additional clip art, subtitle narratives, and background music.
Then you can add the slideshows to numerous media output formats on DVD, Blu-ray, and CD or share them via YouTube, Twitter, email, etc.
What’s your favorite slideshow maker? Feel free to share your choice with us by reaching for the comments section below.
FAQ: Learn more about slideshow software
- What is the best program to make a photo slideshow with music?
Icecream Slideshow Maker is an amazing program you can use to combine your photos and music into amazing presentations and mesmerize your audience.
- Does Windows 10 have a slideshow maker?
The latest version of Microsoft Photos packs a built-in slideshow maker called Video Maker. Simply drag-and-drop your pictures, add a few effects and you’re done.
- Is there a free slideshow maker?
If you are interested in a free variant, check out this list of the best free slideshow makers.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in August 2020 and has been since revamped and updated in November 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.
This post was written by Matthew Adams and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.