Whenever you think of photo editors, you probably think of tools that require you to have a vivid imagination, a powerful PC, and an above-average budget.
While the first requirement is somewhat of a must, the latter aren’t so much, especially if you use inPixio Photo Studio.
What makes this tool stand out is just how active the developement team seems to be behind it, constantly improving the toolset, making it easier to use, richer in features, and lighter on your PC.
It has all of the tools you’d ever need from a photo editor, such as the ability to crop objects out of images without leaving a trace!
More so, the program caters to beginners as well thanks to the interactive assistant, as well as the multitude of tutorials, both traditional and interactive, that will get you started in no time at all!
inPixio Photo Studio
Remove objects, tweak images, remove imperfections from portraits, and more, all with inPixio Photo Studio!
When all you want is to quickly edit photos with high-quality finishing, then Fotor is your best photo editing software for Windows 10.
Its tools include premium filters, one-click photo enhancement, batch photo processing, and vibrant color effects. Its unique feature is the batch photo processing tool that lets you filter volumes of photos at a go, with less stress, and saves you editing time.
Let’s quickly look at its key features:
- You can apply scenes, effects, add borders, and much more to batches of photos with one click.
- You can also create photo collages with more than 20 different layouts to get your desired look, adjust patterns and colors to get a polished touch on your photos, but there’s also an option for Freestyle Collage if you don’t like ordered things.
- Fotor’s Tilt-Shift tool lets you mix focus with either clear or selective blurring, giving your photos depth as would be done by a DSLR camera.
- Add text, borders, and mash-up different effects on your photos, then import or export them in different image formats such as JPG, TIFF, and PNG, or convert RAW files if you so wish.
- 13 different 1-tap photo enhancement scenes that touch up your photos depending on the conditions they were shot in.
Create, adjust, and edit any photo to perfection with just a few clicks!
This post was written by Milan Stanojevic and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.