Crowdpurr is another great software option that offers great audience engagement features for your events. This app is free to use and offers a wide range of traits that allow you to be in full control of your audience and, at the same time, pick their minds regarding their opinions, discussions, votes, interactive games, etc.
One of the best features of Crowdpurr is the fact that you can interactively add different elements to your hub. You can customize your software to suit your needs perfectly by adding images, questions, answers, brand logos, etc.
Crowdpurr offers users a wide range of features. Some of the most notable ones are:
- Experience dashboard – friendly design of the user interface that allows you to keep a live overview and control over your data
- Ability to see fully detailed results
- Projector view – a reactive pop-up screen that allows you yo share your project with the crowd on any device
- Real-time response with no refreshing needed
- Ability to present the final results of your poll, trivia game, etc.
- Easy to access mobile view – the audience can interact with your polls with no sign in required
- Multiple and single voting
- Wide range of question formats
- Live polling
- Social media walls
The free version of Crowdpurr has a limited amount of features and is designed for smaller crowds. You can use it with 15 participants/event, can ask only 3 questions, and can produce 3 experiences.
This version includes the experience dashboard, projector view, and mobile platform. The free Crowdpurr also has a logo posted on the screen and ads.
Crowdpurr’s Classroom Plan offers a good range of features that are designed for medium crowds. This plan allows you to use 100 participants, ask 100 questions, and produce up to 10 experiences. You can also upload custom branding logos, create image/GIF based questions, has a fully automatic playback mode, and get free customer support via email and phone.
You can also easily export test results, audience votes, and other participation data to Excel.
The Seminar Plan for Crowdpurr was designed for larger crowds. This version has all the features included in the Classroom Plan, and also adds:
- 500 participants
- Can create 25 experiences
- Can set custom crowd access codes for experiences
- Collect and export names, emails, phone numbers, etc.
- Multi-language crowd support
The Conference Plan from Crowdpurr was designed with huge crowds in mind. This version offers all the features of the Seminar Plan, and also adds:
- 1000 participants
- Can create 50 experiences
- Custom background uploading
- Ability to set brand custom domains and URLs
The Convention Plan offers high-end advertising and was designed specifically for massive crowds. In this version you will find all the features included in the Conference Plan and also adds:
- 5000 participants
- 100 experiences
- Ability to monetize ad space
- Dedicated servers
The Crowdpurr Custom Plan offers you the possibility to organize specially tailored and branded experiences for high number of events. This version allows you to get high-end interactive experiences directly from the producer, offers support for Ultra HD Live events, and you have unlimited power of customization and deeply branded experiences.
You can also use immersive 3D graphics in your presentations and can get on-site tech support for both training and setup.
This post was written by Milan Stanojevic and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.