- Intel Core i5-9400F 6-core 2.9GHz (4.1 GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
- 500G SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD
- B365M Motherboard
- Their customer service could use some improvements
VR workstations are almost synonymous with VR gaming PCs, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that our first entry is one.
The Skytech Shadow features monster specs that will make even the latest current VR games feel smooth and realistic, all thanks to the powerful CPU and the even more impressive GPU.
Lastly, this Skytech PC comes with an RGB trim, so it won’t just act like a gaming PC, it will also look like one.
- Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9GHz 6-Core
- Intel B460 Chipset
- 8GB DDR4
- 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD
- A bit expensive given the specs
The next item on our list is yet another gaming desktop that can be used as a VR workstation just as well.
Not only does it hold the RAM, CPU, and GPU necessary to run the latest VR games, but once you’re done with those you can switch to regular games just as easily.
If you have a thing for aesthetics, then the tempered glass side case panel, RGB case lighting, and RGB 7-color gaming mouse will surely make you consider buying it.
- Ryzen 7 2700 8-Core 3. 2GHz
- B450M Motherboard
- NVidia GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 Video Card
- 16 GB gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with heat Spreader
- You’ll probably need a bigger SSD for storing games
The Skytech Shadow II is the spiritual successor of the SkyTech Shadow, and it brings everything that it can bring, with a little bit extra on the side.
Thanks to the ultra-powerful AMD CPU and the equally great Nvidia GPU, VR games of any kind will seem like a walk in the park.
Besides, they took the old model’s visuals and took them to the next level, making this PC truly deserving of the name Shadow.
- Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9Ghz
- 8GB DDR4
- 1TB HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB video card
- Windows side case panel
- Very affordable considering the performance levels
- May encounter issues if all USB ports are used at once
If you plan on trying the new VR experience in the comfort of your own home, but you lack the budget for professional VR workstations, then the V is definitely what you need.
Not only is it affordable, but it brings features and performance levels that will make diving into the virtual world to seem smooth and seamless, ensuring a great overall experience.
This post was written by Madalina Dinita and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.