- Supports WiFi 6 802.11ax standard
- Dual-band, up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz, up to 1200Mbps on 5GHz
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO support
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Easy setup with AZORES dedicated app
- Signal strength can vary for some users
This is a dual-band router, and it supports speeds up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and up to 1200Mbs on 5GHz networks. The device also supports OFDMA and MU-MIMO for better connectivity.
The device has 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and an automatic WAN detection, so it’s easy to set up. Speaking of setup, you can do that easily with AZORES mobile app.
As for the supported standards, the device supports Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) as well as IPv6. It’s also worth mentioning that the device supports Easy Mesh technology.
AZORES AX1500 is a solid router, and if you’re looking for a router with an internal antenna, this might be the right choice for you.
- 433Mbps on 5GHz, 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
- Two internal antennas
- Single WAN/LAN port and USB 2.0 port
- Four working modes
- Support for 802.11ac standard
TP-Link TL-WR902AC is a lightweight and compact router, so it’s perfect for traveling or if you want a device that won’t take too much space.
The router supports 5GHz and 2.4GHz networks and it can deliver transfer speeds up to 433Mbps and 300Mbps respectively. As for the antennas, the device comes with two fixed internal antennas.
The device has a single WAN/LAN port and a USB 2.0 port. As for working modes, there is a standard router mode, access point mode, client mode, and hotspot mode.
Overall, TP-Link TL-WR902AC a simple and compact router, and if you need the most basic router with an internal antenna, then this model is what you looking for.
- Up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz network, up to 867 on 5GHz network
- Gigabit WAN port, four Gigabit LAN ports
- USB 2.0 port
- DLNA support
- mydlink app for network monitoring
- Minor configuration issues for some users
Another great router with an internal antenna that we want to show you is D-Link DIR-850L. The router comes with six internal antennas and it supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.
Regarding the speed, you can achieve up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and up to 867Mbps on the 5GHz band. As for wired connectivity, there’s one Gigabit Ethernet WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports.
For file sharing, there’s a USB 2.0 port, DLNA support, and you can also monitor your home network using the dedicated mydlink app.
D-Link DIR-850L offers great features, so if you need a router with an internal antenna, be sure to consider this model.
If you prefer using a router with an internal antenna, be sure to consider any model from our guide. What is your router of choice? Let us know in the comments section.
FAQ: Learn more about routers with internal antenna
- Do routers with antennas work better?
Yes, a wireless router with antenna usually has a better range than the one without it.
- How can I boost my WiFi signal with an internal antenna?
To boost your Wi-Fi signal, you can try using Wi-Fi signal booster software.
- How can I boost my router signal without an antenna?
To boost your router signal, you can always use a Wi-Fi extender.
This post was written by Milan Stanojevic and was first posted to WindowsReport