- Reliable for over 1,000,000 card swipes
- Compatible with Windows OS, Mac OS, and many other USB capable operating systems
- Small footprint to fit in tight places
- Not compatible with two-track cards
This magnetic card reader has gained a reputation among users for being a great match with QuickBooks apps and services.
A device that consists of a USB emulation keyboard interface that doesn’t need any driver or software, in order to function. All you need to do is plug in and play.
It has the capacity to read up to 3 tracks of information: ISO7811, AAMVA, CA DMV and many other card data formats.
You’ll definitely get the job done much faster thanks to the bi-directional swipe reading feature that works even on damaged cards
- Interface with USB emulation Keyboard
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60
- Compatible with: Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Linux
- Cannot store the card data
This magnetic credit card reader is able to read up to three tracks of information when the card is swiped in either direction and works great with the QuickBooks services.
It offers compatibility with a variety of card formats such as ISO7811, AAMVA, CA DMV, and many others. The configuration system is very user-friendly and can be customized to your basic needs.
- Bi-directional swipe reading magstripe cards
- LED indicator for code errors
- ISO7811, AAMVA, CA DMV readability
- Not suitable for a system that requires an encrypted reader
A pack of two magnetic credit card readers that offer QuickBooks compatibility and can read three tracks Hi and Lo coercivity magnetic stripe cards.
Thanks to the bidirectional swipe reading that works with TXT, notepad, Word, Excel, POS systems, you can rely on over 1,000,000 card swipes, an aspect that will improve your work-flow significantly. It also supports a multitude of card formats like ISO7811, AAMVA, CA DMV.
These magnetic credit cards offer compatibility with a multitude of USB operating systems like Windows and MAC OS.
As you can see there are a few aspects you should consider when it comes to a credit card reader that also offers QuickBooks compatibility and we presented you with some of the best options of the moment.
We’d also like to hear your opinion so please share your thoughts with us by using the comment section bellow.
FAQ: Learn more about card reader for QuickBooks
- What is the best card machine for small business?
To get the latest info about the best card readers for your enterprise check out our thorough guide about Credit card readers for small businesses.
- Can I use my phone as a card reader?
Making payments on the go with your phone is fast and easy, all you need to do is take a look at our mobile Credit card readers guide.
- Can customers pay through QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is one of the best invoice softwares out there, take a look at the latest service packages it offers.
This post was written by Teodor Nechita and was first posted to WindowsReport