- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680×4320
- Great gaming experience with silent fans
This GPU has a unique design, is quiet, and with only a minimal loss of performance, it’s definitely worth taking into consideration.
The NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 will give you a fantastic experience with GPU rendering, especially with the retraced scenes in the games. You’ll definitely grow to love it.
- WINDFORCE 3X cooling system
- Alternate spinning fans
- Core clock 1710 MHz
GIGABYTE GV-N206S GeForce is a great performance GPU at an affordable price.
It does occupy some space, so make sure you have enough room for it before buying it.
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Classic and modern games at 1080P at 60 FPS
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming feature
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 features
- A bit outdated compared to the other entries
Gaming is serious business, even if the purpose is to have fun, and an Nvidia GPU will take you a long way, especially one like the Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti.
It delivers a powerful performance thanks to the Pascal-powered graphics card give you superior performance and power efficiency.
Also, you don’t have to worry about the cooling since it features two 90mm unique blade fans, 2 pure copper composite heat-pipes, alternate spinning fan design, and heat pipes.
We’ll end our list here. Once again, keep in mind that deals are subject to change. Hit the buy button before the stock is depleted.
FAQ: Learn more about the best NVIDIA GPUs for gaming
- Is a GTX 1080 Ti still good in 2020?
The Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is one of the most popular graphics cards of all time and it’s still good in 2020. For more options to pick from, check out this list of best NVIDIA GPUs for gaming.
- Why is GTX 1080 still so expensive?
NVIDIA’s flagship gaming GPU – based on the NVIDIA Pascal architecture – is an impressive choice. That’s why is still so expensive, not to mention the limited stocks.
- Should I buy 1080 TI or RTX 2080?
The GeForce RTX 2080 is preferred by many thanks to the incredible new levels of gaming realism, power efficiency, and speed. In spite of that, GTX 1080 Ti is an inspired choice as well.
Editor’s Note: This article was originally published in November 2018 and was revamped and updated in November 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.
This post was written by Madalina Dinita and was first posted to WindowsReport