- Picking an SEO software tool to help you rank better on search engines is important.
- If you’re not sure where to start, our article will give you some insights.
- You’ll find even more helpful tools for site-building and optimization in the Site Owner Hub.
- Our Business section lists tools that can help with the accounting & tax jobs you have.
Numerous surveys have revealed that more than 70% of consumers (and this number keeps increasing), carry out searches online prior to visiting a business, or making a purchase. But how do you cut through loads of information online, to secure yourself a spot on the first page (or at least the first three pages) of a search engine software may help you.
Search engine optimization (SEO), also known as organic search marketing, is simply a process that sends signals to search engines that your site is the best, most trusted, and most authoritative in your industry.
Ideally, search engines are constantly sifting through the billions of content online, to pick out only what is of value to the searcher – in this case – your target audience or customer.
They’re a great source for targeted traffic, so in order to prove that yours is the best site worth showing to your target audience, you can do either of two things:
- Get an SEO specialist to ensure you rank at the top of search engine results
- Get an SEO software tool that can analyze your site and help you rank better.
A specialist will analyze, review, and implement changes to your site so as to optimize it for search engines – in short, they know which buttons to touch to get you at the top.
They understand site requirements such as keyword research, SEO copywriting, website layouts, internal and external links, as well as search engine marketing and advertising techniques for SEO.
On the other hand, an SEO software tool is also ideal, because it not only analyzes your site, but also gives you recommendations, and helps you rank better without paying for placement.
However, it is up to you to interpret the results of the analysis and optimize it by yourself.
Some of the tasks an SEO software tool will help you fulfill include:
- Providing insights through keyword analysis, backlink tracking, and trend analysis
- Identify best search relevance improvement strategies for your site
- Providing competitor data and industry analysis
- Providing insights on areas for improvement of your site
- Provide background reports on optimization metrics
- Some offer paid search optimization tools that analyze pay-per-click advertising, conversion metrics, and ad placement
Before you get an SEO software tool, you need to know what to look for in an SEO software tool.
A good SEO software tool should ideally provide the following features:
- Effective keyword tool discovery
- Competition analysis, including the strategies they use
- Website auditing with suggestions for improvement
- Scalability – can works with large volumes of data
- Support for local and international markets
- SEO execution on various platforms including social, mobile and desktop
- Change tracking, and monitoring metrics
- Customer support with continual professional guidance
- Can be purchased online via a reputable provider (preferably the company that offers it), or the company’s official website
Now that you know what SEO software can do for you, and what to consider as you look for one, the next step is to find a reliable tool.
What are the best SEO tools to boost my search rankings?
This post was written by Milan Stanojevic and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.