- The best browser for opening SharePoint documents is one that loads fast and blocks ads.
- Before using Sharepoint online, you should check for browser compatibility.
- When opening Sharepoint in your browser, you have all the tools for creating, editing, and sharing documents.
- In our list, you’ll find browsers with plenty of security features and an intuitive interface.
SharePoint is a very useful online document management platform that allows you and your team to share and store all important documents in one virtual place.
This allows you and your team to access the files when needed, by simply using a password to log in.
Beyond this, SharePoint is fully compatible with the Microsoft Office Suite, giving you unrestricted access to all the tools you need for efficient document management and sharing.
Because this platform is completely stored in the cloud, in order to get the full SharePoint experience, you will need to use a good web browser software.
The optimal software for this task would need to have the following features in order to qualify in this top 3:
- Fast upload and download speeds
- Fast loading of pages
- Online privacy features
- Good performance when dealing with ads, cookies, trackers, etc.
In this article, we will explore some of the best browser options for SharePoint that contain all the features we mentioned above, and much more.
This post was written by Milan Stanojevic and was first posted to WindowsReport
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.