Choosing the right laptop model for watching movies, shows. Especially for your family members, is highly essential. Fortunately, there are hundreds of brands of Laptops and over a million models worth checking out. In this article, we will tell you how can you choose the best laptop for Netflix and amazon prime streaming for 2021.
Laptops are an essential commodity these days. We use personal computers such as desktops, laptops, smartphones, etc for a lot of daily work and purposes. Some people use it to study. Many places still don’t have proper education facilities. The children in those places use laptops to connect with their teachers for a proper education. This is why in many political campaigns; laptops are distributed to children whose families can’t afford one. They learn, write, make assignments and projects as well as read books on those laptops.
People also use laptops for their daily work such as processing, computing, calculating, budgeting, research, online shopping, and much more. In daily households, people use laptops for all of the above purposes. Many times, people buy laptops for their daily work only. Yet some people use it for gaming, programming, editing, writing, as well as entertainment.
There are a lot of entertainment applications like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5, and Spotify. In this article, we will discuss the best laptops for watching Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. If you do not have Netflix you can check free Netflix premium accounts to use on your new laptop.
List of Laptops To Buy for Netflix Streaming
Here are the lost of Top 10 Best laptop for watching Netflix and Amazon Prime Video:
There are several notebooks and laptops with exceptional qualities in the market, as well as online. According to Amazon.com, the best laptop for streaming Netflix and Amazon Prime video or even for any other entertainment application are discussed in this article.
Model number: 330
- Lenovo Ideapad 330 first came out on June 15, 2018, since then it has been a bestseller all around the globe. This is a 15.6-inch laptop.
- This laptop comes with an FHD WLED display. This is an 8th generation laptop that has an Intel Quad-core i5-8250U processor, which can work at a frequency of 3.40 GHz.
- It has a DDR4 RAM with a storage space of 8GB. Its hard drive has a storage space of about 256 GB SSD. It can be connected to an 802.1 ac frequency and also to Bluetooth generation 4.1.
- It also has a DVD writer who can be used for RW DVDs. It has Type-C USB portals for connectivity. It also has an entrance to have a connection for HDMI.
- It has pre-installed Windows 10 software, which brings back the start button and taskbar, which was last seen in Windows 7.
Model number: A515-43-R19L
- This is the thinnest laptop in the market.
- The computer has a 15.6-inch screen.
- It has a high-quality HD IPS display.
- It also has an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U dual-core processor CPU.
- The RAM of the CPU has storage 3 GB DDR4, and the hard disk has 128 GB PCIe NVMe SSD storage space.
Model number: A9-9245
- This is a 14-inch screen laptop.
- It comes with a 7th generation dual-core processor which works at a frequency of 3.1-3.7 GHz. It also has a 4 GB DDR4 RAM.
- The laptop has an AMD Radeon R5 Graphic user interface.
Model number: HP
- This laptop has an 11.6-inch screen.
- The processor of the laptop is Intel Atom x5 E8000.
- This laptop can work up to a frequency of 4 GHz.
- The laptop also has a 4 GB RAM and a 64 GB eMMC hard disk along with a pre-installed Windows 10S system.
Model number: 14-CF0014DX
- This is a beautiful laptop.
- It has a 14-inch screen with an AMD Athlon silver 3050U 7th generation 7100U Intel core i3 processor.
- The laptop has an 8 GB RAM memory along with a 128 GB solid-state drive storage space.
Model number: 1W830UA
- This laptop has a 15.6-inch screen with an HD display.
- The laptop has an Intel 10th generation i3-1005G1 processor which works at a frequency of about 3.4 GHz.
- It has a 4 GB DDR4 SD RAM along with 128 GB SSD storage space.
Model number: 14-CF0014DX
- The laptop has a 14-inch screen.
- The screen has a resolution of 1366 x 768 megapixels.
- The laptop has a 7th generation Intel Core i3-7100U processor with built-in Windows 10 software in the laptop which also brings back the start button which was last seen in Windows 7.
- The laptop has an 8 GB memory with a 128 GB hard disk storage space.
Model number: A4-9120e
- HP Stream 14” laptop has a 14-inch display screen.
- This laptop has an AMD A4-9120e processor which works up to a frequency of 2.5 GHz.
- HP Stream 14” has a 4 GB RAM.
- The laptop has 64 GB eMMC storage.
- It also have a pre-installed Windows 10S system.
Model number: A6-9220e
- This laptop has a 14-inch screen.
- This laptop comes with an AMD A6-9220e processor that works up to the frequency of 2.4 GHz.
- The laptop has a 4 GB RAM storage and a 64 GB eMMC storage space.
Model number: N4200
- The laptop has an 11.6-inch FMD multi-touch screen.
- The screen is also a 360-degree rotatable screen.
- The laptop has an Intel Pentium N4200 quad-core processor that works up to the frequency of 2.5 GHz.
- The laptop has RAM storage of 4 GB DDR3L and a memory of 64 GB eMMC SSD.
Buyer’s Guide: How To Know Which Laptop is the best for you?
With a lot of choices available in the market, it becomes difficult for us to decide which one to buy. This can be solved if we take care of the following things:
1. The laptop should have or support entertainment applications like Netflix, Amazon Prime, HotStar, Zee5, Voot, Spotify, etc.
2. The laptop should also have a good warranty period from the company.
3. The device servicing, as well as the customer helpline, should be available in the country.
4. Make sure the device has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
5. Try to buy a device that has been made in your own country instead of buying a foreign product.
6. You should always try to buy the fastest processor device available because when your device runs slow, the mood also deteriorates, and then you don’t feel like watching the entire web series or the entire movie.
7. Make sure the memory of the device is large enough to store your downloaded movies.
8. Laptops are all about display. Make sure the screen is big enough but then again not too heavy.
9. Make sure the graphic processor is good so that the video quality is good and the device does not hang.
10. The resolution of the display screen of the laptop should be crisp and clear
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
We can try and answer some of the consumer’s queries:
Q1. How is the sound quality of these laptops?
The laptops have a nice set of speakers who can do well if you are the only one listening. The volume of the laptop is automatically controlled by the CPU according to the need of the scene in the web series and movies.
Even though the sound quality of the laptop is not the best, it is not very poor. But you can always invest in a good Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth headphones or even a normal headphone to hear the best quality sound while watching a web series or a movie on Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.
Q2. Do the companies offer an international warranty on these laptops?
No, the laptop companies do not offer an international warranty. Although, they offer a warranty period of 1 year in the United States of America and India.
Q3. Are these laptops available in India?
These laptops are made and assembled in the United States of America. These devices are not shipped to India.
Q4. Do these laptops have a dedicated graphics card?
Yes, the Lenovo Ideapad 330 has a dedicated graphics card like NVIDIA. This version has integrated Intel Graphics. Many other laptops in this article to have integrated graphics cards.
Well, we have tried to get the best information about the best laptop for watching movies and web series on Netflix as well as Amazon Prime Video. According to the internet, the Lenovo Ideapad 330 is the best laptop for watching web series and movies on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video in 2021.
The other laptops too have a lot of facilities, have the best graphics and resolution as well as they can be connected to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth as well as HDMI. Now you know which laptop to buy. Watch a good web series. Have a nice day!
This post was written by Mukesh Bhardwaj and was first posted to iTech Hacks
Do you find this article helpful? Your Friend might too. So, please Share it with them using the Share button above.
Will you like to get notified when I post new updates? Then Follow me on any of my social media handles: Google News, Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
You can also drop your email address below if you wish to be notified by mail.